Indian weddings are always so colorful and vibrant.The colorful elegant costumes, Beautiful decorations and lots of rituals add ons to the fun and frolic of Indian weddings.
We Indians are blessed with beautiful eyes.And love GOLDS and PINKS and lots of highlights in our makeup.Thick kohl/liner in the lower lash line with loads of mascaras.
For lips we like to go for bold lipsticks when it comes to traditional parties.
So here is my look.....
WHAT I DID :
- Filled in my eyebrows so that it look bit thick and full.
- Prime my eye lids.
- Applied a golden color eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes till the centre.
- Then applied a coppery eyeshadow in the center and blend it well with the gold and extend it towards the outter V.
- Then take a shimmery hot pink eyeshadow and pat it in the outter V and blend it well with the copper so that it gives a smokey effect.
- Now extend the same pink eyeshadow till above the crease and blend it inward.
- Now take a goldenish highlight or any highlight you prefer and apply it in the browbone.
- Now take a black kohl pencil and apply it in the lower lash line.Intensify the application.
- Apply eyeliner and mascara and some false lashes and your eye makeup is done.
- For lips, go for bold red lips.As red suits all traditional occasions.
Flaunt your beauty and elegance....Coz you know that you totally worth it :)
Now a pic from my wedding :)
Hope you guys like it...