hey beauties. I am really obsessed with purple lately. I have been wearing a lot of purple looks and so I decided to show you guys one of my most worn look.
- Prime your eyes
- Take a MATTE BROWN shade and apply it along the crease.
- Take a PURPLE shade and apply it on the eye lid.
- Take a NAVY BLUE shade and apply it on the outer V.
- Blend both the shades well to give a smokey effect.
- Line the lower lash line with the NAVY BLUE shadow.
- Line the inner half of the lower lash line with the PURPLE shadow.
- Hightlight the brow bone and inner corner.
- Line the upper lash line and water line with black liner.
- Apply coats of mascara and your eyes are done.
Accentuate your cheeks with a PEACH blush. I am using TheBalm Blush in FRAT BOY. See review here
I am using a NUDE lipstick. Silkygirl Moisture Rich Lipstick in SENSUAL.
This is a good everyday look. Its subtle yet not plain. I hope you like it.