Sunday 3 June 2012

My Take Time : Himalaya Protein Hair Cream Review

I say it a zillion times, I am a huge fan of hair serums.I am not blessed with silky smooth hairs :( So hair serums are my BFFs.But this take is about a hair cream "HIMALAYA PROTEIN HAIR CREAM".The reason I got gravitated towards this product is because I was in search of a hair cream which can tame my flyaway hairs.I didnt want to use lots of chemicals so I picked up himalaya which is a herbal brand.


What It Claims
Nourishes your hair with Natural Proteins derived from ingredients like Wheatgerm and Chickpea. Indian Gooseberry and Thistles promote hair growth. Use regularly before and after shampooing for well nourished, soft and shiny hair. It contains Chanaka (Chickpea), which is a rich and natural source of protein that helps in hair growth along with Godhuma (Wheatgerm), which is also a good source of protein and vitamin E. Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry), acts as an anti-oxidant and hair growth promoter while Bhringaraja (Thistles) strengthens hair root and prevents hair fall. Protein hair cream nourishes hair root and shaft.

How I use It 
    After styling my hair, I just take a pea size(much less than what is shown in the pic below) of the cream and rub it over my fingers and kind of run the fingers lightly on my hairs.By this the tiny flyaways are tamed and they dont fly all crazy.

My Verdict
After using it for over 5month, I can say......
  • It helps me manage my flyaway hairs pretty well.
  • It smooths out my hair when I do an updo or pony tail and makes it look neat and sleek.
  • I dont use it as a total hair cream coz I have my serums for that, but sometimes I use it in the roots before washing my hair and it really makes my hair silky and smooth.
  • Pleasant smell.
  • A small amount goes a long way.I use a tiniest amount and just run it over my hairs and my tiny flyaways are managed and tamed.
  • Economical and easily available.

I can't say whether I will re purchase it or not coz currently I like it and it does serve my purpose of taming my flyaway hairs.I don't use it as a serum or whole hair cream coz I find it quite heavy for that purpose.But ya its a good alternative for hair oils before hair wash.

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.Do share your views about this product and do suggest me your favourite hair cream.

Love 
Appy

2 comments:

  1. i m using this prod now..its really good. my hairs were highly damaged but it smooths down hair so well..best hair nutrition than spa and all costly hair treatments.

    www.everydaycasuals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post, I recommend all to subscribe this blog ,especially " Himalaya Protein Hair Cream Review"is the best post I have read past few days. Thank you for your valuable post.Also I suggest you to try these websites

    Hair care Salon | Hair care Salon services at home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3