Wednesday 13 June 2012

FOTD : Get Nude this Summer

hey gorgeous.
Summer is not all about colors.You can rock a nude look on a sunny day.Here's a NUDE look for my SUMMER SERIES....



SO LETS GET STARTED !!!






For this look you can use basically any neutral shades/palettes. I used my COLOR COMBOS quad which I bought from SASA.


  • Prime your eyes.
  • Now take a crease brush and grab some DARK BROWN color and apply it on the outer V and blend it well along the crease.Build the intensity by blending it well.
  • Take a GOLDEN / COPPER / NUDE shade and apply it on the eye lid avoiding the inner corner of the eye.Blend it with the Dark Brown.I prefer using a Nude shade for day time.
  • Now take a shimmery highlight and apply it on the inner corner and brow bone.
  • Line the upper and lower lash line with a black line.
  • Now take the  DARK BROWN on a pencil brush and smudge it in the outer half of the lower lash line.
  • Apply few coats of mascara and your eye makeup is done.
  • Contour your cheeks well.
  • For lips, apply a NUDE lipstick.Well for me Nude means a bit of color :)
I hope you like this go to summer look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3