Tuesday 12 June 2012

FOTD : Green Eyes using Maybelline Products

Today's look is a nice Green Smokey eyes.This can be wore as a day look or as a night look.






SO LETS GET STARTED !!!
For this look basically I have used my Maybelline Eyestudio diamond glow eyeshadow quad in FRESH GREEN
  • Prime your eyes 
  • Apply a GREEN color all over the lid leaving the inner most part of the eye. 
  • Now take an OLIVE GREEN shade in a fluffy brush and apply it in the outer V and blend it along the crease line.
  • Take a GOLDEN color on a small pencil brush and apply it in the inner most part of the eyes.
  • Now to blend in all the shades, take a  GOLDEN BROWN shade in a fluffy brush and blend it inward along the crease. 
  • On the lower lash line, apply the same GREEN on the outer half.
  • Line the water line and upper lash line with a black liner.
 
  • Team up this look with Berry lips.I used Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in PARTY PINK. I have reviewed all  my Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks here
  • You are done with a nice look :)
I hope you like this Green Eye Makeup look...


2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3