Thursday 27 September 2012

My Take Time : Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara Review

hey beauties !!!
I have always been a fan of Silkygirl products and have raved about many of their products. See my review on Silkygirl Moisture Smooth Lipstick here, Silkygirl Gloss-On Lipcolor here, Silkygirl funky eyelights pencil here, Silkygirl Duo Eyeshadow here and tons of makeup looks using Silkygirl products.
Recently Silkygirl Malaysia gave an awesome oppurtunity to all we beauty blogger to stand a chance to be the first to receive a Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara and try it !!! I was lucky enough to be chosen !!! Thank you team Silkygirl for this lovely oppurtunity. I got these amazing goodies along.




The day after I received this mascara, I had to go out and I thought "Ok, So this is the right time to try my new Big Eye Collagen Mascara !!" Well I wore it for about 6 hours. And I spent a lot of time outdoor, in the hot and humid climate of Kuala Lumpur.


PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY
  • It has quite a decent packaging.
  • The minty color of the tube attracts me the most. I love Mint !!!

 
  • As you can see the wand is thinner. So it makes it easier to apply on the lower lashes as well.
  • One quick tip : While using the product, you may notice the wand fits tightly into the mascara opening. This is actually good. Cause it avoids any air from going in and drying out the mascara fast. So here's a tip. While using it try not to pull or push the wand harshly. Just rotate it and push/pull it gently.
  • It's original price is RM22.90. But it will be available with an introductory price of RM19.90. So grab it ladies.
MY STORY
I have been using this since a few days now and I am loving it so far. I have really had some awful incidents with mascaras in future, so I am quite choosy when it comes to mascaras. The moment I applied Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara on my lashes, I was quite impressed. It did made my eyes open up just in one coat. I am quite OCD about using any false lashes or even a curler. Even a sight of someone using these freaks me out. So I get inclined towards mascaras which keeps the fullness of my lashes and accentuate it. Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara does this for me. It instantly separates my lashes and holds the curls perfectly. It doesn't smudge at all, even if I stay out for hours in Malaysia's hot climate. My lashes looks gorgeous at the end of the day. 

WEIRD FACE TIME !!! errr SWATCH TIME



Eyes opened up instantly. 

Lashes are long and fuller

Can see the difference clearly

Even one coat is enough
TEST TIME

Applied 

Tried washing with water literally rubbed it !!

Removes neatly with makeup remover. I used Silkygirl Gentle Eyes and Lips Makeup Remover


MY VERDICT
  • Makes my lashes look full and curlier.
  • My lashes looks longer and I love it.
  • Separates the lashes perfectly.
  • Instantly opens up my eyes.
  • No clumping or smudging even when I am out in sun.
  • Lashes doesn't feel heavy at all.
  • Sweat-proof and water-proof. But easily removed by makeup remover.
  • The wand is a bit thin. So its easy for me to apply it on the lower lashes as well.
  • Affordable
  • Its going to be available at all Silkygirl counters from this OCTOBER.
I am really happy to have got my hands on this amazing tube of wonder. I mean what else can we expect from a mascara, right ? Its now my favourite and I am sure you going to love it too !!! 
Eye Love Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Mascara !!!



12 comments:

  1. It does accentuate your lashes DD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love SILKYGIRL products, the Big Eye Collagen works like a magic on your eyelashes! <3
    peacemusicbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review Appy dear:)I think Ive once tried Silky Girls eyebrow pencil, its quite nice also:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Aimee...Silkygirl products are of good quality and affordable...

      Delete
  4. Seems like a really nice mascara.....love the fact tht itz waterproof...n also gets easily removed... :)
    Havnt seen anythng of this brand in India...will surely try it if i ever find it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried the tester in Watsons just now, and yes, it does elongates the lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your lashes! My goodness! Cant get it in Australia as well..... :( i will ask Janeto get it for me as my dad is coming here end of Dec.

    Thanks for your lively review, very lucky to get it firs t hand and more these opportunities to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3