hey beauties. Recently I got a prize in a Makeup Challenge in "Beauty is Flirty ! What You Think ?" facebook group.
I finally received my prize and it's an amazing. Its a Tarte LipSurgence in Amused
Applied with out any Lipbalm
- I really love the packaging. It is a "lip tint" in a pencil form. The bottom of the pencil twists up like a lipbalm so it never needs to be sharpened.
- Its compact casing and tight cap makes it easier for me to carry it in my purse.
- The moment you apply it on your lips, you can feel a refreshing mint smell and taste as it is infused with peppermint oil. But it doesn't feel tingling on lips.
- It gives a nice tint of a lovely berry-fuchsia shade on lips.
- The very moment I used this LipSurgence, I noticed that my lips felt very moisturized, soft, silky, creamy and luxurious.
- It has a great stay on power. The tint is not transferable(means if you drink some coffee the shade doesn't transfer to the cup). This makes the tint to stay on for quite a long time. Tried for 5hours.
- I am totally in love with the color pay-off. It is neither too obvious like a lipstick nor too sheer like a gloss. Its right in the middle.
- I carry it with me even when I apply other lipsticks. When my lipcolor fades, I apply my LipSurgence and it moisturizes my lips with a lovely flush of color.
- The main thing that I love is its non-sticky.
- I am not sure about the price as I got it as a prize. But you can get the details at http://tartecosmetics.com/
P.S. If you guys are interested to buy Tarte Products, you can always contact my friend Ms Lilian via Beauty is Flirty ! What You Think ? facebook group or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She has a Tarte spree ones a month !!! So don't miss this chance :)
I hope you guys found my review helpful. I am totally addicted to my Tarte LipSurgence in Amused !!!