Tuesday 11 September 2012

Product(s) of the Month : AUGUST

hey beauties !!! Its bye-bye August time and the time when I talk about my favourite products of the month. But from this month onwards, I have thought of picking one or a few more products which I have been using religiously and talking a bit more about them. In this way I can help you in knowing what is good in the market and a short review will help you with a little more information about it.
Do let me know if you like this idea !!!

So August Product of the Month award goes to .............. Silkygirl Moisture Smooth Lipstick in HOT FUCHSIA. It is one lipstick which I have been wearing almost every single day.



VERDICT TIME


  • I love the packaging. Its small and easy to carry.Unlike other Silkygirl lipsticks, the cap is a click one so it dont open when inside purse.
  • As the name suggest, its very very moisturising and smooth.
  • Feels like a lipbalm/lip butter.
  • It has a decent stay on powder but is transferable means if your drink a coffee the color gets transfer to the cup.
  • But what I do is, I reapply it instead of a lip balm. 
  • It moisturises my lips and gives a tint of color.
  • Its a perfect Pink which can go with your day as well as night look.
  • Price - RM 9.something at Guardian. If you are interested grab it asap coz its a "offer valid till stock exists" kind of a deal.
Do comment below and let me know your ONE fav product !!!
Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

  1. I have purchase same lipstick! At guardian as well @rm9.88! =D
    I love sales & discount!
    Love this color so vibrant so radiant so YOUNG!
    Stay pretty and looking forward for more post!
    hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea. The shade is pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the idea! Initially I bought it is red but saw your lips colour, it is such a beautiful one. No wonder you are wearing it everyday!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3