hey beauties, Todays look is a basic neutral eye and Plum lips. Its quite an easy to do and carry look. Its apt for any day time casual outing or any night time dinner with your loved one, you can never go wrong with this look.
- Prime your eyes.
- This look is pretty basic, just do a neutral eyes.
- Take a MATTE BROWN shade and define your crease.
- Now take a DARK BROWN/ any DARK shade in a crease brush and apply it on the outer V and blend it along the crease.Blend to intensify the outer V area.
- Next take a CHAMPAGNE shadow in a eyeshadow brush and apply it all over the lid.
- Highlight browbone and inner corners.
- Line the lower lash line with the same DARK shade.
- Line upper lash line and water line with BLACK liner.
- Apply mascara.
- Your eyes are done.
- Apply some lip balm.
- Now line your lips.
- Apply a PLUM lipcolor. I am using Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in PLUM-TASTIC. Read my review and swatch of all my Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick here