Wednesday 18 April 2012

My Take Time: SILKYGIRL FUNKY EYELIGHTS PENCIL REVIEW

Silkygirl is a drugstore brand here in Malaysia. One of my first purchase here in malaysia was silkygirl lipsticks and I have been a fan of this brand ever since :)

I recently got my hands on the eyeliner pencils called FUNKY EYELIGHTS PENCIL.
As the name suggests these really lighten up any eye look.
Its comes in 10 SHADES out of which I own 4shades.




What It Claims
These liners add definition to your eyes with flashes of dramatic colors.Your eyes are guaranteed to shine and light-up in a stroke. So soft and smooth, these kohl liners will not tug or drag at the eyelids. 

My Verdict
After using it for over months, I can say......
  • Its highly pigmented
  • Very smooth and glides on easily
  • Creamy Texture
  • Goes well with any eyelook
  • Gorgeous shades and finish
  • Have great stay on power(Experimented for 10hrs)
  • Easily available locally (Watsons, Guardian,etc...)
  • Cheap :) hehehe

It is definitely a CATCH IT for me.And I am definitely going to purchase other shades

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.
Do share your views about this product and do suggest me your favourite shade.

Love
Appy

4 comments:

  1. I love the metallic colors and it does look pretty pigmented! Thanks for sharing ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please do a look using the pencils? I have 2 shades. Haven't used them yet. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I have already linked the looks...Can click on the name of the shade below the Swatch pic....It will lead you to the look
      Thanks !!!

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3