As of now I have tried the Cucumber Mask from Watsons and had a good experience with it.So I thought of trying the Aloe Vera Mask as well.
- As soon as I opened the pack, the first word that came to my mind was "Choking".Well this mask is heavily scented.I means in a bad way.Its just not comfortable to breath with this mask on.Cucumber mask smelled FRESH.But this smelled overly Aloe Very(if that makes any sense)
- Well as it said, it moisturised my skin and nothing more.
- No whitening or brightening.
- It didn't have enough of essense for my neck :(
- The main con was it was very very uncomfortable to use.I was literally waiting to remove it off my face.
- Well I will definitely NOT purchase it.Rather will go for the CUCUMBER MASK.
Here is a scary face of mine :P