Sunday 8 April 2012

Watsons Moisturising Aloe Vera Mask

As of now I have tried the Cucumber Mask from Watsons and had a good experience with it.So I thought of trying the Aloe Vera Mask as well.


  • As soon as I opened the pack, the first word that came to my mind was "Choking".Well this mask is heavily scented.I means in a bad way.Its just not comfortable to breath with this mask on.Cucumber mask smelled FRESH.But this smelled overly Aloe Very(if that makes any sense)
  • Well as it said, it moisturised my skin and nothing more.
  • No whitening or brightening.
  • It didn't have enough of essense for my neck :(
  • The main con was it was very very uncomfortable to use.I was literally waiting to remove it off my face.
  • Well I will definitely NOT purchase it.Rather will go for the CUCUMBER MASK.
Here is a scary face of mine :P


1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3