Friday 13 April 2012

My Current Favourite Products

This past one month I have been using few products religiously (along with other products too) and have become a fan of these lovelies.


This is an awesome anti-frizz serum.As I said earlier, I just love hair serums.And I have been using a couple of those before.Though my favourite serum is still MATRIX SMOOTHING SERUM still this LOREAL SMOOTH INTENSE serum goes hand in hand.This definitely deserves a complete blog post which is coming soon !!!

For moisturizing my lips, I go for this little baby.Its so buttery smooth and give my lips a shine and softness.
Its smell is so fruity that sometimes I enjoy licking it off my lips :)

My go to lipstick these days are these two Silkygirl lippies

For all over lid color, I am gravitated towards
 Elianto eyeshadow in CORAL ROSE

For deepening up my crease, I go for
Elianto Eyeshadow in VENUS BROWN

This blush from DAISO is one of the cheapest blush I own and one of the most pigmented one.
I use it for sculpting as well as blushing my face.
I love it :)


So what are your current favs?????
Love
Appy

6 comments:

  1. the Body Shop Lip balm is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya dear...and I reapply it again n again coz I always lick it up ;) hehehe

      Delete
  2. I also have Loreal Smooth-Intense Anti frizz serum treatment,, really does the job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Aimee...its really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Daiso blushes reminds me of Canmake's ^_^~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3