Tuesday 27 September 2011

Ohhhh So NIVEA

Hey ladies
Many of us must have seen our moms n grannies using products from nivea...
there is an old saying....OLD IS GOLD !!!!!!!

Well I have been in love with NIVEA products lately.it's intense moisturisation formula  and pleasant aroma leaves my body velvety soft, smooth and fresh....
The roll on deos gives a fresh pleasant aroma without damaging our skin.Its extremely moisturising and contains zero alcohol.Feel free to show your under arm with these cute littles....
The lipbalms makes lips taste delicious with a hint of glow and shine...
And no words to describe the basic nivea cream moisturiser.....Its old and indeed a gold :)

So here are my cuties....


Roll-On Deo in WHITENING, PEARL & BEAUTY, DRY COMFORT and EXTRA WHITENING


NIVEA BASIC CREAM MOISTURIZER


Nivea Lip Balms in CHERRY, STRAWBERRY, BASIC ESSENTIAL CARE and PINK GUAVA 

I am giving my body the extra hydration it needs....ARE YOU ????????
Stay Hydrated.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3