Monday 5 September 2011

Face Of The Day (FOTD)

hey guys

A very warm welcome to all my lovely subscribers.You guys make my day and encourage me alot to post more n more.Love u all.

Well today I thought of starting a new segment called 'Face of the Day' or FOTD.
In this I will be posting my pictures showing you guys my look for the day.This is my first ever attempt and I hope you guys encourage me as always.

Thank you very much for being with me.

Today, I am carrying a subtle grey smokey eye look for the day time.I have used my Maybelline  Eyestudio diamond glow eyeshadow quad in Gray Pink to get this look.









Sorry for my tanned face :P
Its after effects of my Langkawi trip.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3