Sunday 25 September 2011

Awesome Threesome : Elianto Eyeshadows Review !!!

I had been to Putrajaya with my hubby this weekend.Had a great time with him as always...Love his company.
While strolling around Alamanda Mall in Putrajaya, I saw this beautiful outlet of Elianto cosmetics. The green color counter with all lovely shades of color makeup attracted me the most.And the first thing I was gravitated towards were the awesome and varied shades of eyeshadows.The color range of eyeshadow were super vast and were extremely cheap. i.e. just 10rm Oo ........

I wanted to pick all the colors but thought of trying it first so I picked out 3colors...




The first color 
 
Venetian Pink

It is from the LUSTRE SHADOW catagory.Its a shimmery champagne color with a hint of baby pink in it.It blends easily for a luminous, pearly shine finish.Its best for highlights.

The next color 

Lilac Purple

It is from the SPLENDOUR SHADOW catagory.Its a beautiful purple color.Its intense and velvety texture glides easily on the lids to give a smooth finish.

The third one 
Scarlet Red

It is from the ARDOUR SHADOW catagory.Its a matte red color which is perfect for crease or outer V color.It provides soft & smooth texture for a matte finish.

My Verdict

Colors are extremely pigmented and smooth.As per the cost you get a 100% quality product for the price you pay.Definitely will go back to the elianto counters and grab some more colors :)

Hope you find your fav shade .....



2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours! :)



    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3