Wednesday 21 September 2011

Why I LOVE MAKEUP ???? !!!!


  • MAKEUP WASHES OFF ;) Well I can always keep experimenting with my look with makeup.Got messed up???No issue wash it off.
  • CONFIDENCE BOOSTER Even if with a minimal makeup I feel confidence and charged up
  • ADD ON A COLOR TO YOUR WORLD With those vibrant lip color, blushes and eye shadow, I can easily transform my mood from being dull to brightened.
Well makeup isn't my necessity nor I do makeup to hide my flaws.I do makeup cause I love it.Its a part of my life.

So ladies go glam and confident cause you totally worth it :)

4 comments:

  1. We cannot live without make up ! Its just like shoes !
    Love S.
    Check out our Blog
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree!
    If you like ck parfumes dont forget to join my giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3