Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Take Time : Matrix Biolage Smoothing Serum Review

hey guys,
Unruly, messy, frizzy !!! these are the few terms that well describe the texture of my hairs :P
Yaa I am not blessed with silky smooth hairs :( So I constantly hunt for hair serums which can help me manage my crazy babies.An year ago, my hair stylist introduced me to this new hair care brand called MATRIX.This brand beholds an amazing range of products that serves different types of purpose.I was drawn towards the BIOLAGE catagory as its a mixture of science and nature. 
My hair stylist recommended the Smoothing Serum for me.






What It Claims
Biolage Smoothing serum smoothes dry, frizzy, and unruly hair. A fusion of taming polymers and avocado and grape seed oils gently envelopes hair to control frizz and seal in smoothness without weight. Hair stays shiny, nourished, and manageable all day.



My Verdict
After using it for over 1year, I can say......

  • It helps me manage my frizzy hairs.
  • It smooths out my hair after every use and gives a shine to it.
  • It is indeed a no knots no tangle product.It detangles my hair and so reduces hairfall while combing or styling.
  • It is decently priced for a serum.
  • Pleasant smell.
  • I use it on damp hair and it work great.But it makes hair bit oily when applied on dry hair.But thats ok for me cause I prefer using serums on wet hair.
It is definitely a CATCH IT for me.And I am not going to repurchase it cause I have already repurchased it and stocked it :D :D

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.
Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3