Wednesday 22 February 2012

Adele's Grammy Makeup Look

hey guys,
I was just going through some pictures from The Grammy Award show, when I came across Adele's Picture.
She was looking amazing and gorgeous.Her makeup look was just awesome.Moreover this look is so much my kind.Red Lips with kind of smokey eyes.
So I recreated the look using my Silkygirl Limited Edition Palette.


For EYES


  • Primed my eyes with Elianto Eyeshadow Primer



  • I took the dark brown shade and applied it in the crease and outer V.This gave my eyes a nice depth.

  • Next I took the shimmery silver color and applied it just above the crease and on the outter V and blended it well with the brown.This gave a nice shimmer to the brown.

  • I applied a light metallic silver from Maybelline quad in Gray Pink and applied it all over my lid.
  • I blended all the color and then to finish the look I applied some eyeliner and mascara.
For LIPS

For this pretty Red Lips, I used my favorite lipstick from Revlon.
LOVE THAT RED

For CHEEKS, I applied a pink blush from Silkygirl.


This look is extremely gorgeous and wearable as well.So do you love Red Lips????

Love 
Appy


2 comments:

  1. Nice try. But you should have concentrated more on porcelain skin look, and thick falsies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for your suggestions dear.
      But false lashes just freaks me out :P

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3