Friday 27 April 2012

FOTD : Shadowy Lady

hey guys
I am getting into some creative looks lately.So here is one for today


What I Did:
  • After priming my eyes, applied a matte black eyeshadow in the eyelid and winged it out
  • Then on the crease I used a Red eyeshadow and blended it with the black.
  • I ended the look with a coppery golden eyeshadow on the browbone.
  • Applied the same coppery eyeshadow onto the inner half of lower lash line.And outter half with the matte black eyeshadow.
  • Applied black kohl eyeliner on the water line and few coats of mascara.
  • Teamed it up with a neutral lipstick.



Hope you guys like it....




Love
Appy





3 comments:

  1. I love how you name your looks, fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you dear....glad to know that u like it ^_^

      Delete
  2. Now this one is really different and creative of course...LIKE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3