Wednesday 11 April 2012

FOTD : Girl with Golden Eyes

I went shopping yesterday :) Got a lot of stuffs for my closet.And NO makeup !!!Cause now I want to concentrate on my wardrobe for sometime. But you never know ;)
So this is the look I wore.....





Hair is up in a bun....This 'growing my hair long' phase is kind of harsh on me due to KL climate

Products I Used !!!
A glittery golden brown color all over the lid
(Elianto Eyeshadow in RESIN BROWN)

A matte brown in the crease and outter V
(Elianto Eyeshadow in VENUS BROWN)

For Lips, MAYBELLINE ColorSensational Lipstick in ARE YOU RED-DY

Hope you like it :)

And now.......

This is how much seriously I do blogging :P

Love
Appy

4 comments:

  1. hahaha..your last pictures are always the best ones! ;)
    btw heard about the tremor...hope all is good there...take cr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh
      abt the tremor didnt really feel nething!!!

      Delete
  2. I love how you did on your eyes, really pretty~ ^_^!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3