Friday 6 April 2012

FOTD : Maroon Pink

Today I was not going out anywhere.So I thought of rearranging my makeup :)
While going through my Elianto Neutral Palette, I got an urge of using MAROON PINK eyeshadow and do a look.
So here it is !!!!
                                         

All over the lid, Elianto eyeshadow in Maroon Pink

For Deepening up my crease and outter V, elianto eyeshadow in Saddle Brown

On the Crease, Elianto eyeshadow in Sunlight Copper

On the lower lash line, Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in Metallic Bronze

On my Lips, ColorBar Lipstick in EROSE



                                                     


I hope you like the look....

I will see you guys later,till then flaunt your style cos you totally worth it !!!
Love
Appy :)

2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3