Saturday 23 June 2012

FOTD : Brown Smokey eyes and Bold Lips

hey gorgeous...
I am a huge fan of bold lips.So here I am with another bold lips look....


WHAT I DID



  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a SHEEN BROWN shade and apply it all over the lid.
  • Next take a crease brush and grab some MATTE BROWN shade and apply it on the crease creating a nice gradient effect by blending.
  • Now take an angled brush and apply the same MATTE BROWN on the lower lash line.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply few coats of mascara and your eyes are done.

  • For the LIPS,I applied a dark RED  shade.
Hope you guys like it....Thanks for reading !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3