hello my gorgeous !!!
Here is yet another SUMMER LOOK for you guys....I love to wear bright eyeshadows in Summers/Springs.
This look is quite simple and wearable.
So lets get started ....
- Prime your eyes
- Apply a teal color base all over your lid. I used the teal color from In2It eyeshadow duo in MARINE
- Top the base with a teal color eyeshadow.I have used Elianto Pearl Shine Shadow in NILE GREEN
- Now take a small brush and apply the same teal color on the lower lash line.
- Next take a blue color eyeshadow and apply it on the outer V of the eyes and blend it with the teal. I have used Elianto Vibrant Shadow in MAYA BLUE.
- Now take a small brush and apply this blue shade on the outer part of the lower lash line and blend with the teal.
- Next for the crease, take a golden brown shadow in a fluffy brush and blend it on the crease. I have used Elianto Shadow in SUNLIGHT COPPER
- Now line the eyes and apply few quotes of mascara.
- End this look with a peachy blush and rose lips.