Monday 11 June 2012

FOTD : Rusty Red

hey my beauties!!!
This look is a glamorous Red look with a hint of gold.This is a great night look.



I have used my DAISO palette in RED for this look.




HOW I DID IT ???


  • Prime your eyes.
  • Apply a rusty RED shade all over your lid.I applied the shimmery rusty shade from the DAISO palette.
  • Now take a Dark BROWN and apply it in the outer V and blending it along the crease keeping up the intensity on the outer V area.I used the darkest shade from the DAISO palette.
  • Now take a highlighter and apply it on the browbone.
  • Line the upper lash line with a black liner.
  • For the lower lash line, take the Dark BROWN shade on a pencil brush and apply it.
  • Apply few coats of Mascara and your eyes are done.
  • For the LIPS, apply a glossy NEUTRAL shade.
Hope you guys liked this beautiful Rusty Red look.


1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3