Monday 18 June 2012

FOTD : Romantic Beach Wedding/Date Makeup Look

I love the idea of having a romantic date with the love of my life by the beach. Beach always makes me feel good and happy.
So here is a happy, flirty and romantic look for you beauties....




HOW I DID IT ???




  • Prime your eyes.
  • Apply a subtle CORAL eyeshadow all over the lid.
  • Now take a HOT PINK shade and apply it in the outer half of the lid.
  • Next take a BURGUNDY color and apply it in the crease blending well with the pink.
  • Now take a GOLDEN shade and apply it on the inner half of the eye.
  • For the lower lash line, apply the same burgundy shade on the outer half and the golden shade on the inner half.
  • Line the water line with a white liner.
  • Just tight line the upper lash line and skip a thick liner as we need a soft look.
  • For cheeks and Lips, keep it PINK.
I hope you like the look....

3 comments:

  1. Love it! the hair clip suits you! :)
    n kno wut? the first pic shud be ur profile pic on FB...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3