Friday 19 July 2013

Coloressence Blush in Amber Peach

hey beauties... I got another blush from Coloressence. Its called Amber Peach. Its a lovely peachy shade apt for everyday wear.



PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  • It has a black screw cap-type packaging.
  • It has got a Transparent top to see the shade, which I love.
  • It retails for Rs 220/- at all coloressence counters. You can order it online too.I got mine from Jabong.com
SWATCH TIME


It gives a nice Peachy glow to my cheeks. It has a slight sheen to it. Its perfect for everyday wear.

MY VERDICT
  • Its a lovely Peach shade with a sheen. Almost matte.
  • Not at all glittery.
  • Very pigmented. 
  • Its a perfect everyday wear.
  • Very apt for beginners.
  • Has a smooth texture 
  • Easy to blend
  • Decent stay on power.
  • Affordable and easily available.
Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from this brand.

3 comments:

  1. The shade is so pretty.. i love these kind of shades.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love matte blushes, and the color of this is so pretty.nice review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3