Saturday 28 January 2012

Watsons Haul : Silkygirl, Maybelline and Vaseline

hey guys

I was gone forever.Well !!!!!!! I was not well and was having a severe migraine attack :(
But today I was feeling quite better and to refresh my mood I went Shopping.
Watsons is having some clearance sale going on.So I picked up few stuffs from there.


It really really smell like cocoa...chocolates.....I wanna lick it :P

Silkygirl Lipgloss in Rose

Silkygirl Lipcolor in Bliss

Maybelline :)

So guys this is my tiny haul.Hope you guys like it.I will be back soooon with some makeup tutorials.So stay tuned :)
Thanks for Stopping by !!!!

Appy

1 comment:

  1. i wanna try out the Vaseline cocoa glow lotion =D hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3