hey beauties... Here's another holiday look for you guys. Ita a Purple Gold Smokey Eyes. Purple and Gold are the perfect shade for any eye color and skin tone...
- Prime your eye lids.
- Take a PURPLE shade on a crease brush and apply it on the outer V and blend it along the crease till the inner part of the eye. Blend it well.
- Now take a NAVY BLUE/ DARK BLUE shade and concentrate this shade on the outer V and inner part of the crease. This will give a smokey effect.
- Blend the NAVY BLUE/DARK BLUE with the PURPLE properly.
- Now take a GOLD shade and apply it onto the center of the lid.
- Highlight the browbone.
- Now line the lower lash line with a PURPLE liner.
- Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
- Apply coats of mascara and your gorgeous eyes are done. You can always use some glitters to enhance the eyes more. But I wanted to make it more wearable. So no glitters for me.
- Wear this eye look with NUDE lips or if you want can pair it with any PEACH lipcolor. I am wearing a NUDE shade. Nyx Round lipstick in B52. See haul here
I hope you like this look and rock it in this festive season.