Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Nyx Haul

hey beauties.... Again another Nyx haul. I was in search of Nyx Round Lipstick after reading a post on my friend's blog Beautiful Things. But all the lipsticks were out of stock at Sephora Starhill Gallery. So I rushed to Sephora KLCC. Well I was happy to get my favourite lipstick and a few other products. Its a small mini haul.

P.S. Its been raining like hell here at Kuala Lumpur. So some pics might not be in a good lighting. Hope you don't mind !!!

Now coming to the haul....


Nyx Round Lipstick in GARDENIA. A berry shade with purplish undertone

Nyx Round Lipstick in LOUSIANA. A creamy Pink shade

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in BLACK BEAN

Well this is my tiny mini Nyx haul. Hope you like it....
Thanks for reading !!!


9 comments:

  1. Nice Haul Appy. Thanks for linking back to Beautiful Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear we are sharing info in other blogs.thanks ladies!

      Delete
  2. lipstick shades look really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parita...you can get Nyx at Sephora :)

      Delete
  3. Gardenia reminds me of MAC prumfull! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3