Tuesday 27 November 2012

Nyx Haul

hey beauties.... Again another Nyx haul. I was in search of Nyx Round Lipstick after reading a post on my friend's blog Beautiful Things. But all the lipsticks were out of stock at Sephora Starhill Gallery. So I rushed to Sephora KLCC. Well I was happy to get my favourite lipstick and a few other products. Its a small mini haul.

P.S. Its been raining like hell here at Kuala Lumpur. So some pics might not be in a good lighting. Hope you don't mind !!!

Now coming to the haul....


Nyx Round Lipstick in GARDENIA. A berry shade with purplish undertone

Nyx Round Lipstick in LOUSIANA. A creamy Pink shade

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in BLACK BEAN

Well this is my tiny mini Nyx haul. Hope you like it....
Thanks for reading !!!


9 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3