Wednesday 28 November 2012

Holiday Makeup Look : Smokey Eyes with Bright Lips

hey beauties... I am really pumped up these day to do blog posts every single day. But the weather in KL has been quite gloomy these days. Its been raining cats and dogs !!! Woah not literally :)


As I always use natural light for my blog photos, I am unable to do any makeup looks for you guys.
 But today I wokeup early and did this look. Its a classic holiday look. Smokey eyes with Bright lips









Lets get started... I used DAISO neutral quad for this look.I had this for quite a long time and today I thought of pulling it out and doing this look.

  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a DARK BROWN shadow and apply it on the outer half of the eye lid. Also apply it to the outer half of the lower lash line.
  • Blend it well along the crease.
  • Next take a CHAMPAGNE/ HIGHLIGHT shade and apply it onto the inner half of the eye and also drag it till the inner half of the lower lash line.
  • Also use this same shade to highlight the browbone.
  • Now take some BROWN(lighter shade of brown/a shade darker than your skin tone) with a blending brush and blend it with the DARK BROWN along the crease.
  • Next take some BLACK shadow and apply it to the outer V.Blend it well with the browns.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply coats of mascara and your eyes are done.
FOR CHEEKS
  • Contour your cheeks. I am using DAISO blush in BROWN
  • Now apply a ROSY shade onto the cheeks. I am using Sephora blush in Raspberry Sheen. See review here
FOR LIPS
  • Go for Bright BERRY lipstick. I am using Maybelline Lipstick in ICED ORCHID.
Hope you guys like this look. I will be doing a ton of holiday looks, so stay tuned.
Thanks for reading !!!


8 comments:

  1. Hey appy~
    like your lip colour! Iced orchid will go into my to-buy list! heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the lip color looks fabulous! I feel such shades suits you a lot :) have a nice day ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright lips at this time of the year, great look :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true Marib.. I am addicted to bright lipsticks too :)

      Delete
  4. agree! lip color looks awesome on you.love plum shades anyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp dearie....I am obsessed with bright lip colors
      :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3