Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Take Time : Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush in Raspberry Sheen

hey beauties !!! During my Hari Raya outing with my hubby (see pics here), I gave a short visit to Sephora KLCC :) I didn't plan to get anything but while having a look at the Sephora Color Wall , I immediately fell for this Sephora blush in Raspberry Sheen
So, here I am to talk about it with you lovelies :)


PACKAGING and AVAILABILITY



  • Well the packaging is nothing so exciting, except for the Sephora logo engraved on it.
  • Its retails for rm 49 at SEPHORA.
MY VERDICT 
  • Its a beautiful dusty rose shade with silver micro shimmers.
  • Its not over the top shimmery but it gives a nice sheen and glow to your cheeks.
  • It has a smooth and blend-able texture.
  • The shade is perfect day time blush. However you can always build it up by layering for a glam night out.
  • Its well pigmented.
  • It has a long lasting finish. I have tested for 5hours out of which few hours was in sun and the glow from the blush was still there on my cheeks at the end of the day.
  • The only thing I complain is that Sephora don't have lot many shades to choose from. I saw just four shades at Sephora KLCC :(

Well its a HIT HIT HIT for me :) And I am surely gonna try the rest of the shades.



6 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    would you like to visit my website
    http://angryimage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rosy glow in your cheeks with this blush:)pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang My Take Time : Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush in Raspberry Sheen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3