Monday 13 August 2012

FOTD : Bronze Goddess. Bronze Eyes and Bright Orange Lips

hey beauties...

Who doesnot love lovely Bright lips !!! There are days when I kind of neglect my eyes and adore my Lips. This is that kind of a makeup.
Easy Bronze eyes with Bright lips. This look can never go wrong. Be it any season, any time, any occasion, you can always rock this look....





FOR EYES






  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a MATTE BROWN and deepen up the crease.
  • Now take a BRONZE shade and apply it all over the lead.
  • Take a crease brush and some BLACK shade. Apply it on the outer V and blend it along the crease. This will smoke out the look.
  • Line your lower lash line with some BRONZE eye pencil. I am using 
  • Now line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply mascara and your eyes are done.
FOR LIPS


  • Moisturise your lips.
  • Apply a BRIGHT ORANGE lipstick. I am using Revlon Lipstick in KISS ME CORAL.

This is a perfect look for day as well as night out. Its fun its flirty and so colourful.
Hope you like it !!!

1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3