Sunday 5 August 2012

FOTD : Wearable Colourful Eyes

Hi beauties.
We all love colorful eye makeup, right? But sometimes its not practically possible to wear it in our day to day life. So I thought of making it a bit wearable, which I can wear everyday.







FOR EYES
  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a YELLOW shadow and pack it on the inner half of the eye lids.
  • Now take a RED shadow and apply it on the outer half of the eye lids.
  • Now blend both the shades well.
  • Next take a MATTE BROWN shadow on a crease brush and apply it along the crease and blend upwards.
  • Highlight the browbone and inner corner and drag it to the inner corner of lower eye lid.
  • Line the lower lash line with the MATTE BROWN.
  • Line the upper lash line and waterline with a black liner.
  • Apply mascara and your eyes are done.
FOR FACE
  • Apply a base to your makeup.
  • Apply foundation/tinted moisturizer.
  • Conceal your flaws.
  • Contour your cheeks and I am using Essence Matte Bronzer. See Review HERE
  • Apply a PEACH blush. I am using DAISO blush in Orange.
FOR LIPS
  • As there is so much going on in the eyes, I prefer to wear a nude lipstick.So I am using COZY TANGERINE from Maybelline.
I hope you guys like this look.
Thanks for reading !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3