Monday 23 February 2015

Wet 'n' Wild Mega glo Illuminating Powder in CATWALK PINK Review

Hey beauties...Welcome to a Raving Monday post. It was a long festive weekend here in Kuala Lumpur because it was the CHINESE NEW YEAR (Gong Ci Fa Cai to all my Chinese friends).

I have an amazingly exciting news for Makeup addicts in Malaysia. Wet 'n' Wild is finally here in Malaysia. AAAaaaaa I am screaming too :)

While passing by the Sasa store my eyes almost poped out (literally). I saw an asile full of Wet n Wild cosmetics. Woo Hoo !!! While I was on a month trip to India, Malaysia had welcomed Wet n Wild cosmetics. What an awesome surprise for me. I was always gravitated towards this brand by seeing beauty gurus rave about it on youtube.
When I step into the store most of the products were out of stock as expected. But to my luck they had a single piece of Wet 'n' Wild Mega glo Illuminating Powder in CATWALK PINK which I was eyeing from over 2months now. 


  PRICE, PACKAGING AND AVAILABILITY


  • It retails for RM 25.90 which is cheaper than Revlon and many other drugstore brands.
  • It comes in a metal pan container with a screw on see through lid. It's compact and sturdy.
  • It's available at all Sasa stores here in Malaysia. It's available at Luxola here
SWATCH TIME

 The Illuminating Powder in CATWALK PINK is a combination of 4shades i.e. a shimmery champagne shade, a shimmery pale Pink shade, a matte dusty rose shade and a shimmery Bronze shade.

MY VERDICT

  • The Illuminating powder comes in four shades and these shades together gives an amazing rosy glow onto your cheeks.
  • Shimmers are neither chunky nor glittery. These gives a natural glow and sheen to the skin.
  • Smooth texture
  • Blendable 
  • No mess on the pan or no fall outs. I hate powder products which are messy
  • Affordable
  • Though it's always out of stock, still can try and find online. Trust me girls the hunt is totally worth it. 
It's a must have for me now. It goes hand in hand with my theBalm luminizer in Mary-Lou manizer, which is my all time favourite illuminator. See review here
The wet n wild illuminator suits all skin tones and gives a gorgeous glow.
If you love bronzers and love that natural glow on to your skin with a product which is of great quality and affordable then Wet 'n' Wild Mega glo Illuminating Powder is just perfect for you.
Do comment below and let me know your views and which are your must haves from Wet 'n' Wild.
See you in my next post, till then stay happy cause you totally worth it !!


2 comments:

  1. omg this illuminating powder looks gorgeous as well. I got the one in Starlight Bronze and i absolutely LOVE it ! I'm sure you'll love it too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Priya...I read your review and want to get that too..but was out of stock :(

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3