Tuesday 12 May 2015

In2It Lasting Lipstick in CARDINAL RED : Review and Swatch

Lipstick addict Appy is here with another Lipstick and guess what its a RED LIPSTICK !! Yes, another matte red lipstick.
In2It Lasting Lipstick in CARDINAL RED



I love In2It products and have been using them from ages. I have reviewed In2It Sheer Shimmer Blush HERE ,  In2It Sheer Eye Color HERE and In2It Facial Highligher HERE

PACKAGING, PRICE & AVAILABILITY



  • It comes in a shiny rose gold packaging. Its very pretty and glam.
  • I got mine from GUARDIAN at RM 17.90
  • Its available at all major pharmacies here in Kuala Lumpur. 
SWATCH TIME



Its a beautiful MATTE BRICK RED shade. Suits my Indian(Medium to Fair) skintone perfectly. 

VERDICT


  • Beautiful matte red shade.
  • Smooth application
  • Not drying at all
  • Great pigmentation
  • Stays on for a good 5-6hours
  • Affordable
If you are a lipstick junkie and a sucker for red lipsticks like me, this is a must have in your collection.
Its a YES YES for me. I am definitely going to try other shades from this range.
Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from this range.
Thats all for today's post. See you guys on a new day with a new post. Till then, paint the city RED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3