The Fall leaves are one of the beautiful and colorful thing in the world.So I thought of doing a makeup inspired by the Autumn/Fall Leaves.
HOW I DID IT ???
- Start the look by applying a eyeshadow primer and apply it on the upper as well as lower lid.
- Now take a very light pink and apply it all over the lid.This will give a washed out effect to the entire lid and work as a base for the colors.
- Now take a yellow eyeshadow and apply it in the inner part of the eyelid.
- Take a olive green eyeshadow and pat it in the middle of the eyelid and blend it with the yellow.
- Next take a red eyeshadow and apply pat it in the outter part of the eyelid and blend it till the crease.
- Now take a bronze eyeshadow and blend it across the crease and smoke out the outter V.
- Now take this same bronze eyeshadow and line the lower lash line.
- Apply a black eye liner in the upper lash line and wing it out.
- Now apply a black pencil liner in the water line.
- End the look with mascara and a neutral lipstick.
Hope you guys like it...