Here is another look from my SUMMER MAKEUP series !!!
This look is inspired from WATERMELON.....the fruit of summer....
HOW I DID IT ???
- RED in the crease and outer V.Blend it well
- Apply a skin color eyeshadow on the brow bone.This will tone down the Red
- Apply a lime green base all over the eye lid.This gives a boost to the lid color
- Now apply this LIME green all over the lid
- Draw a winged liner and draw three dots in the end
- Now apply a white liner in the water line
- Apply a black kohl in the outer half of the lower lash line
You are done with a pretty summer look :)
Hope you guys like it !!!