Colors can be a little intimidating. When we think about an everyday or work apt look, we hardly think of any colors. But spring/ summer is all about colours and here is how you can in corporate a little colour to your everyday makeup look without being over done.
- Start up the eye makeup by priming your eye lids,
- Next take a CHAMPAGNE shade and apply it all over the lid.
- Now define the crease using a MATTE DARK BROWN shade. Easy ain't it !!!
- Now its time for some fun. Grab a fluffy crease brush and take some PURPLE shade on to it. Place the purple on the outer V of the eye lid, blending it along the crease. BLEND, thats the key.
- PURPLE gives such a beautiful pop without over doing the eye look. I call PURPLE as THE NEUTRAL AMONG COLOURS !!!
- Line the Upper lash line and Waterline with a BLACK liner
- Finish up the eyes with coats of mascara.
- Keep the rest of the face subtle. PEACH blush and PINKISH lips.
VOILA ! Colour added to your everyday neutral makeup :) Hope you guys like it. Do share your tips on how you spice up your daily makeup look.
This completes today's Makeup Monday post. See you guys on Thursday with a Review post for a beautiful Highlighter. Stay tuned if you want to know which product is it !!! Till then rise and shine cause you totally worth it !!!