Wednesday 22 April 2015

MAKEUP ACADEMY(MUA) UNDRESS YOUR SKIN SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTER Review and Swatch

Busted today, by the beauty police, is the MAKEUP ACADEMY UNDRESS YOUR SKIN SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTER.




PRICE, PACKAGING and AVAILABILITY


  • The highlighter comes in a big compact with a plastic see through lid.
  • The product inside has a wave like pattern, which I love!!
  • I got mine from Jabong.com at Rs 720/-
WHAT IT CLAIMS
Lightweight powder that transforms your complexion with luminescent shimmer.

SWATCH TIME 



Its a beautiful Shimmery CHAMPAGNE shade. Gives a lovely healthy glow to my skin

MY VERDICT

  • Its a beautiful soft shimmering champagne shade that suits my Indian skin tone perfectly,
  • Its shimmery but not glittery or heavy or like the one which makes you look like a disco ball. It gives you a nice glow.
  • It gives a noticeable glow on my skin.
  • Its highly pigmented so a slight tap of brush is enough. You need to tap the tiniest amount and blend it on to the area you want to highlight.
  • Caution : Do not use a heavy hand cause this may attract attention to some imperfections like pores or fine lines. But if you apply it with a light loose hand and blend it well, it can give you a lovely shine.
  • It has a smooth texture which is not powdery and blends easily.
  • This is an universal highligher. I use it on my cheekbones, on the inner corner of  my eyes, and some times over a eyeshadow to give a nice shimmer look.
I am totally in love with the MAKEUP ACADEMY UNDRESS YOUR SKIN SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTER. I am sure its going to be my everyday highlighter all summer. Its a must have beautiful highlighter that gives your skin that perfect glow without damaging your wallet.
Its a TOTAL YES for me !!!
Do comment below and let me know your views on this highlighter. Also do share your favourite highlighter.
I will see you guys soon with a new post on a fresh new day, till then keep up the glow, cause you totally worth it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3