Sunday 15 July 2012

FOTD : Red Smokey Eyes

I am totally into Korean Movies lately.I just love the direction and stories.I was watching a movie Sympathy for Lady Vengeance few days ago.The lead actress was wearing a RED EYESHADOW to remind her of her vengeance.
I made my mind to recreate the look and here it is...





  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a RED eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid except for the inner corner.Blend it well.
  • Now take a BURGUNDY shade and apply it on the outer V and blend it along the crease.Blend Blend Blend.
  • Then for the inner corner take a GOLDEN shade and drag it till the inner corner of the lower lash line.
  • Apply the BURGUNDY shade on the outer half of the lower lash line.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a black liner.
  • Apply few coats of mascara and your eyes are done.
  • Team it up with subtle cheeks and neutral lips.
Hope you like it...
Stay beautiful coz you totally worth it !!!


2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3