Today I thought of doing a Purple eye look for you all using my MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO DIAMOND GLOW EYESHADOW QUAD in LILAC MAUVE. See my Review and Swatches of these Quads here
- Prime your eyes
- Take a PURPLE color in a crease brush and apply it on to the outer V and blend it along the crease and slightly above the crease.Blend it well with a blending brush.Drag this shade on to the outer half of the lower lash line.
- Now take a DARK BURGUNDY and apply it above the crease to blend the Purple well.Use this Dark Burgundy on the outer V to smoke out the look a bit more.
- Apply a Shimmery PEARL color all over the lid. and drag it to the inner part of lower lash line.
- Line the upper and waterline with a black liner and apply few coats of mascara.
- Team this eye look with PEACHY cheeks and lips.
I hope you like this look !!!