Tuesday 9 October 2012

Collective Haul : Guardian, Watsons, Elianto

hey beauties.. This haul was really pending since last weekend. But I was down with cold and fever. I didn't have energy to turn on the camera or do anything. I am recovering now and what better way to feel fresh than a blog post for my lovely readers !!!

First stop was GUARDIAN


Very moisturising. Use it whenever my hand feels dry throughout the day

Very Pigmented !!! Review coming soon...

My All time favourite toner. Is not very drying on my skin. Love it !!!

Nivea deodorants have been my favourite since many years. They don't irritate my under arms and keeps fresh. 

Next stop was WATSONS, and I just picked two lipsticks.


This is more towards a subtle Red

This is more towards a subtle Pink. Sorry weird lighting :(
Review of all my Moisture Smooth Lipsticks coming soon....

Now the last stop was ELIANTO, and I was good girl and picked just two eyeshadows.

Very well pigmented. But FALL OUTS like crazy !!!
(If you buy this do apply face makeup after eye makeup)

Very well pigmented and No Fall outs at all.

Here's my haul. Hope you guys like it. Will post more makeup looks ones I recover. Till they flaunt your style coz you totally worth it !!


3 comments:

  1. love the silkygirl pallette!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...Its very pigmented and also good for travelling with...Will do a review soon !!!

      Delete
  2. Love the quad and the taupe eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3