Tuesday 2 October 2012

Product of the Month : SEPTEMBER

hey beauties !!! I hope you all had a lovely September. It was a great month for me as it was my hubby's bday month and we enjoyed alot.

Ok, So September's Product of the Month award goes to ......... Beauty Style Eyeshadow in PEWTER


This eyeshadow was a gift from my lovely friend Lilian. Who sent me over some lovely goodies all the way from Australia. See them here
I got this eyeshadow since a long time. But this month I kind of started using it a lot more. I wore it as an entire eyelid color, as a crease color, as a eye liner. I have wore it most of the time. It was always included in  my everyday look.
The best thing I love about this shadow is its texture. Its neither Matte nor overly shimmery. Its right in between. So it can be used in perfectly for a Day as well as Night look.

My Verdict


  • A perfect GREY shade. 
  • Is very versatile. Can be applied as an all over lid color or to smoke out a look or as an eye liner.
  • Very pigmented.
  • Blend in easily.
  • Texture is great. Neither matte nor shimmery.
  • Perfect for Day as well as Night look.
  • Great stay on power.
  • No Fall-out.
I am in love with this eyeshadow and going to rock it more !!!
P.S. My dear friend Lilian always has many shopping sprees going on ones a month !!! You can always contact Ms Lilian via Beauty is Flirty ! What You Think ? facebook group to stay updated on amazing makeup products and she can be your personal shopper. You can PM her via Facebook or you can email her at lilianhii79@gmail.com

Next favourite of mine is not a product but is a show I am obssessed with lately. Its Keeping up with The Kardashians !! 


Photo Credit : Google

Oh my God ! I am so in love with this show. I am addicted. It has loads of family drama, emotions and loads of fun. I love love love Khloe, she is such genuine person. And Bruce Jenner is so funny. Wow I can't get enough of it.

So guys share with me your favourite for the month !!!



2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3