Monday 22 October 2012

My Take Time : Revlon Matt Lipstick in Cocoa Craving

hey beauties...
I am always quite iffy about NUDE lipsticks. Though most of them suits me still I think most of them washes me out !!! Confused Me !!!
Recently I went to Watsons to get some facial wipes and stuffs for my India trip.While I was strolling around the makeup section, I came across the Revlon Matt Lipsticks. I have never quite swatched any of these. That day as I had some time in hand, I swatched a couple of them. I didnt quite liked the dark shades. But as soon as I swatched COCOA CRAVING I fell in love with it. Me loving a nude lipstick is next to impossible and as I like it, I bought it immediately.

SWATCH TIME





MY VERDICT
  • As the name says its Matte. Sometimes when you have shimmery eyes and glowy cheeks, you don't want any gloss on your lips. And this is when you will reach out for these lipsticks.
  • Not at all drying on lips. (Always moisturise your lips before putting on any lip products)
  • Very very pigmented.
  • No smell or taste.
  • Smooth application.
  • Stays on for hours. But if you drink/ eat, the pigmentation may decrease. 
  • Cocoa Craving is a warm rose brown shade. A perfect neutral shade for any Indian skin tone and medium to dark skin tone. Though it may be a bit dark on lighter skin tones.
  • Easily available at any drugstore.
  • Retails for rm 29. But you can always find it in discounted rate.
I am liking this lipstick so far and its been my go to lipstick now. Loving the formulation, texture and ofcourse the shade.
Have you tried the Revlon Matte Lipsticks ??? Which is your fav shade ???



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm looking for matte lipstick. i think lately i wanna buy matte lipstick from Revlon. love nude lipstick. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have lot more shades Puteri...and if you love Nudes then you have vast options from Revlon :) Do let me know which shade you bought so that I can try it out :)

      Delete
  2. Where do you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey !!! I bought this from WATSONS Kuala lumpur.
    You can find it at almost all Revlon counters <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3