hey beauties... I went out for shopping today and while getting ready, I wanted to wear something bright on my eyes. So I wore a Smokey Mint look. Its super easy and yet adds on some colour to your eyes.
- Prime your eyes well.
- Take a MATTE BLACK shadow on a crease brush and apply it along the crease. From outer V to inner part of the eyelid.
- Take a clean blending brush and grab some BROWN shade and blend the MATTE BLACK,
- Apply the MATTE BLACK on the outer half of the lower lash line.
- Take a MINT/ TURQUOISE shade and apply it on the eyelid. Concentrate the color on the centre of the lid.
- Apply the MINT/ TURQUOISE on the inner half of the lower lash line.
- Highlight the browbone.
- Line the upper lash line and waterline with a black liner.
- Apply some mascara and your eyes are done.
- Rock this look with PEACH lips. I am using Revlon Lipstick in ROSEWINE.
Hope you guys liked this quick look.
Thanks for Reading