Thursday 18 October 2012

FOTD: Its Minty

hey beauties... I went out for shopping  today and while getting ready, I wanted to wear something bright on my eyes. So I wore a Smokey Mint look. Its super easy and yet adds on some colour to your eyes.








  • Prime your eyes well.
  • Take a MATTE BLACK shadow on a crease brush and apply it along the crease. From outer V to inner part of the eyelid. 
  • Take a clean blending brush and grab some BROWN shade and blend the MATTE BLACK,
  • Apply the MATTE BLACK on the outer half of the lower lash line.
  • Take a MINT/ TURQUOISE shade and apply it on the eyelid. Concentrate the color on the centre of the lid.
  • Apply the MINT/ TURQUOISE on the inner half of the lower lash line.
  • Highlight the browbone.
  • Line the upper lash line and waterline with a black liner.
  • Apply some mascara and your eyes are done.
  • Rock this look with PEACH lips. I am using Revlon Lipstick in ROSEWINE.
Hope you guys liked this quick look. 
Thanks for Reading

1 comment:

  1. I really like the name of the look,and what you've done the lower lashline :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3