Sunday 21 October 2012

NYX HAUL

hey beauties...
Finally NYX COSMETICS is available at Sephora Malaysia !!! So me took some time off from my busy schedule and went to Sephora. I was so excited to see strands full of Nxy goodies. The price is affordable too.
The famous Jumbo Pencils retails for RM 19, Round Lipstcks retails for RM 19, Powder Blush for RM 26, Nude on Nude Palette for RM 92 and few small look palettes for RM 46.
Here's what I bought !!!


Nyx Round Lipstick in CHAOS.
Pinkish Red shade.

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in MILK

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in BRONZE

Nyx Powder Blush in DESERT ROSE
Nice Dirty Rose shade

I hope you like my Nyx Haul. Me definitely going back to get more after returning from India. I will review all the products after using it for about a month. So stay tuned !!

Like the Sephora Malaysia facebook page here for all updates !!! 

Now a quick haul from Amazon.com. My hubby ordered our first family game. The Scotland Yard !!! Excited to play :)



Thanks for reading !!!


15 comments:

  1. how i wish i am in kl right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry dearie you can grab them ones you come back to KL :)

      Delete
    2. :D cant wait! gonna go back home for diwali, hope to grab them that time!

      Delete
  2. Chaos is love yar, thumbs up for nyx!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get my hands on the Jumbo Pencil! Thanks so much for the swatches and pricing info. :D I was stalking Sephora since the last week of September, since they said it would be available then. Guess they delayed the launch a bit. >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp Nyx was much awaited... And finally its here :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! NYX finally arrives on our shore! But the price is higher than online :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya Aisyah :( but its ok for me coz I dont buy cosmetics online :)

      Delete
  5. So lucky :) some of these items have been on my list since ages. Hope they launch nyx here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im currently using Nyx desert rose blush and love it so much !
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes..its s grt blush...my go to blush these days...

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3