I love Khloe Kardashian. I saw her pic recently on the cover of Luxury Report magazine. She has a seductive smokey eyes with Bold lips. So much Fall forward. So I thought to recreate the look.
- Prime your eyes
- Apply a BRONZE eyeshadow all over your lid as a base.
- Now take a MATTE BROWN and define the crease.
- Next take a DARK BROWN and apply it on the outer V. Blend it along the crease.
- Take a blending and grab some MATTE BROWN and blend all the shades so that no hard edge is visible.
- Apply the DARK BROWN on the lower lash line.
- Line the upper lash line with a BLACK liner.
- Apply some mascara and your smokey eyes are done.
- Team it up with BOLD lips. I have used Silkygirl lipstick in VAMP. You can wear anything more dark and bold.
Hope you guys like this easy Fall forward look.