Sunday 7 October 2012

FOTD : Golden Goddess/ Golden Smokey Eyes

Golden eyes are always my favourite and I know you guys love it too, don't you? Its perfect for any skin tone, any season, any occasion. Team it up with a Nude lips to make it as a daytime look or totally rock it with a Red lips. I choose to wear my HOT PINK lipstick.








FOR EYES
  • Prime your eyes
  • Take a MATTE BROWN shadow and define the crease. 
  • Now take a GOLDEN shade and apply it all over the lid. 
  • Extend the GOLDEN shade till the inner half of the lower lash line.
  • Now take a MATTE BLACK shade and apply it on the outer V. 
  • Take a clean blending brush and blend the MATTE BLACK well with the MATTE BROWN.
  • Line the outer half of the lower lash line with the MATTE BROWN.
  • Highlight the browbone.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner. 
  • Apply coats of mascara. I am using Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Mascara. See review here
  • Your eyes are done.
FOR CHEEKS
  • Apply a PEACH blush. I am using The Balm blush in FRAT BOT. See review here
FOR LIPS
  • I am rocking a HOT PINK lips. I am using Silkygirl Lipstick in BLISS.
Your Golden goddess look is done. You can totally rock this look at any occasion. Hope you guys like it.


5 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3