Thursday 27 June 2013

Coloressence Blush in Mauve : Review and Swatches

hey beauties....I recently did a mini haul from Jabong.com.This is my second purchase from them. See my first purchase here  This time I got just 2things. 


I actually wanted to buy Maybelline Colossal Kajal but while going through some stuffs from Coloressence, I got gravitated towards this dark plumy blush. I always wanted a Plum blush and what better to go for a affordable one. So I decided to pick Coloressence Blush in Mauve

PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY



  • It has a black screw cap-type packaging.
  • It has got a Transparent top to see the shade, which I love.
  • It retails for Rs 220/- at all coloressence counters. You can order it online too.
SWATCH TIME


It gives a nice mauvy plumy glow to my cheeks. It has a slight sheen to it. It is very pigmented, so you need to be really light handed. Its a perfect night time blush. When I look at it, it screams Monsoon Night at me.
I really love it :)

MY VERDICT
  • Its a lovely bright Mauvy plumy shade with a sheen. Almost matte
  • Not at all glittery.
  • Very pigmented. So needs to be light handed.
  • Its a perfect Monsoon/Fall/Winter Night time blush
  • Has a smooth texture 
  • Easy to blend
  • Decent stay on power.
  • Affordable and easily available.
I am so looking forward to try Amber Peach. I wanted to buy that too but It was out of stock. Hope I get that soon..
Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from this brand.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatch and great review :D

    My Recent Post: Jabong.com Haul and Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arpita....I amin love with Jabong...its super fast and easy to shop :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3