Tuesday 18 June 2013

MUA Glamour Nights Palette : Swatches and First Impression

hey beauties....
Recently I was browsing through Jabong.com. I was going through some MUA products which were discounted. And I really loved this eyeshadow palette. I have heard a lot of great reviews about MUA products and I immediately ordered the Glamour Nights Palette. 
Before going to my first impression about the palette, I want to say that I was really impressed by the website. Their delivery is like super fast. It took almost 24hours to reach my door step. The palette was securely packed in bubble wraps and cardboard box. I opted for cash-on-delivery option which was again a plus for me.
Ok now lets get to the palette. As the name says Glamour Nights Palette, the shades are gorgeous and apt for night time, though you can also use it for day time as well.
This 12 pan palette has a sturdy packaging with a transparent top. Each pan has quite a decent amount of product.


SWATCH TIME

First Row
A Matte White This is very sheer as you can see in the photo 
A Shimmery Dark Purple This is very pigmented and gives a sheen
A Dark Forest green with a bit shimmer is very pigmented 
A Metallic Silver very pigmented with a sheen
A Matte grey Decently pigmented
A Chocolate brown with shimmer this too is very pigmented but it gives a bit of fallout 


Second Row
A very Dark Blackish Brown This is a matte shade
A golden shade with shimmer This is quite a pigmented shade and gives a lovely sheen. This is actually a Golden shade but I donno why it showed so light in photograph
A beautiful metallic green A lovely pop-up shade
A Matte Purple Can build up the intensity 
A Magenta with shimmer This is my fav shade. It is very pigmented and beautiful
A pale pink with shimmer can be a great highlight

FIRST IMPRESSION
  • Nice sleek travel friendly packaging.
  • This palette has great selection of colors and apt for night looks.
  • Good pigmentation
  • I got it without any shipping charges so its another plus for me :)

I am going to use this palette for many of my future looks for sure.So keep an eye on my blog :)

8 comments:

  1. I love MUA palettes..they are super pigmented.. i own popastic from the range.. nice review arpita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vipra...Popastic is in my cart already :)

      Delete
  2. Hi. nice review. MUA palettes are a complete vallue for money. do check out my blog if you get time.
    http://makeupandworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arpita,
    Great palette, I have 3 of MUA palette and they are just amazing.
    Thanks for following!I am following you back.:)

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3